-->

75 Romantic And Emotional Whatsapp Status Quotes (Latest)







 75 Romantic And Emotional Whatsapp Status Quotes:

1. “What is love? In math, it’s an equation. In chemistry, it’s a reaction. In history, it’s a war. In art, it’s a heart. In me, it’s you.”
2. “To meet you was fate. To become your friend was a choice. Falling in love with you was out of my control.”
3. “I fell in love the moment I saw you, and you smiled at me because you knew.”
4. “Someday, when my daughter smiles at me and asks me who my very first love was, I don’t want to have to pull out a photo album to show her. I want to point across the room and tell her “he’s sitting right there”.”
5. “I’m not afraid of dying. Death doesn’t scare me either. It’s losing you that frightens me the most.”
6. “I pray every night that you will be here someday. Tonight, I will count all of the stars in the sky and hope that when I close my eyes, you will once again be right by my side.”
7. “I can make one promise to you: I will always love you more than any other person who enters your life.”
8. “I love how you make me so happy; love the ways you show that you care. I love the way you whisper “I love you,” and the way that you’re always there.”
9. “The one emotion that can break your heart into a million pieces is the same emotion that glue the pieces back together.”
10. “One of the greatest challenges in life is removing someone you used to love from your heart.”
11. “It’s not always the song itself that makes you emotional. It’s the feelings and the memories that make you tear up when they come to mind.”
12. “I don’t cry because I’m weak. I cry because I’ve been strong for so long.”
13. “If you will only love me in my dreams, then I pray I never wake.”
14. “Never make a permanent decision because of your temporary emotions.”
15. “If our love is true, it will always find a way.”
16. “When you and me get together, we make a wonderful we.”
17. “I can fight the world with my one hand – as long as you’re holding onto the other.”
18. “The spaces in between your fingers fit perfectly in mine.”
19. “Love is the only thing that can take you to heaven without you having to die first.”
20. “It really doesn’t matter who broke you down or hurt you. What matters most is the person who helped you start smiling again.”
21. “It’s not about how often you say “I love you;” it’s about how often you prove those words.”
22. “Love is adorable when it’s new, but it’s most beautiful when it lasts.”
23. “It’s easy to think of you; I do it every day. Missing you is the hardest part because it’s a heartache that never really goes away.
24. “This may sound a little crazy, but since the moment I saw you, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.”
25. “How many times have you crossed my mind? Just once because you never left.”
26. “I fell in love with your words, but those words were the very same thing that tore me apart.”
27. “Of all passions, love is the strongest. It attacks the mind, the heart and the senses all at once.”
28. “Love is just the result of one soul dwelling in two separate bodies.”
29. “A man will already be halfway in love with any woman who truly listens to him.”
30. “The saddest feeling in the world is loving someone else who used to love you back.”
31. “It isn’t love itself that hurts. It’s loving the wrong person that stings.”
32. “Today, someone asked me how life was. I just smiled and told him: She’s doing just fine!”
33. “Nothing in life is perfect, but being with you is perfectly imperfect.”
34. “Throughout life, we meet many beautiful people, but only one beautiful person will ever go away.”
35. “I love my life. Do you know why? Because it gave me you. And I love you, too, because you are my life.”
36. “I want to place myself above you – not to rule over you, but to shield you from harm and always protect you.”
37. “Romeo and Juliet, who died young together, isn’t true love. Grandma and grandpa who happily grew old together are what true love is all about.”
38. “Whenever my phone lights up, I hope it’s a text from you.”
39. “You really have no idea how much you make me smile.”
40. “If you really do love her, you won’t be afraid to tell the world.”
41. “There are no happy endings in true love because there is no ending.”
42. “Why do I love you? Because you make me smile for no reason at all.”
43. “We can never be friends because I’m still in love with you.”
44. “No matter what happens, always remember this: I carry your heart inside of my heart.”
45. “Who needs a knight in shining armor when you can have a country boy?”
46. “Know why I love you? Because no one else in the world can make me feel the way you do.”
47. “Every time I think about you, I get butterflies.”
48. “Since the day I met you, I laugh easier, smile more and sleep a whole lot less.”
49. “Every person has a happy place, but mine is in the arms of my boyfriend.”
50. “We always have happiness in our hearts, but sometimes, sadness takes its place for a while.”
51. “It’s easy to say that you’re busy when someone else needs you, but it’s harder to hear “I’m busy” when you’re in need of someone.”
52. “It’s better to be single than in the wrong relationship.”
53. “That feeling you get when you look back and suddenly realize you made the worst choice.”
54. “Before you point your fingers at someone else, check to make sure your own hands are clean.”
55. “Sometimes, you meet that one person whose “hello” makes you never want to say good-bye.”
56. “You never stop loving someone you’ve lost. You just learn how to live your life without them.”
57. “Sometimes, it’s our own expectations that cause our heartbreaks.”
58. “All love stories are beautiful, but ours is my absolute favorite.”
59. “Love is the one thing that makes you smile even when you’re tired.”
60. “Each moment that I spend with you is like a beautiful dream come true.”
61. “If a hug could tell you how much I love you, I would keep you in my arms forever.”
62. “People say you only truly fall in love once, but I know that’s not true. That’s because I fall in love with you every day.”
63. “I only know what love is because of you.”
64. “Let me love you. If I can’t love you for the rest of your life, at least let me love you for the rest of mine.”
65. “There’s always a little madness in love, but in madness, there’s always a little bit of reason.”
66. “The day I met you is the day I found life.”
67. “Please don’t mind the weather. It’s just raining in my heart.”
68. “Love only hurts when you love someone who doesn’t love you back.”
69. “Just hurt me with the truth. Please don’t try to comfort me with a lie.”
70. “If I had the world in my hands, I would give all of it to you.”
71. “As long as I wake up in the morning and you are next to me, nothing else matters.”
72. “To fall in love with you is the first half of what I want. To stay in love with you forever is the second half.”
73. “It’s in the way he kisses you; in the way he makes you feel; in the way he makes you fall in love.”
74. “One day, you kiss someone and instantly know that you want to kiss those lips for the rest of your life.”
75. “I can’t help it if I fell for you. You’re the one who tripped me.”

heart icon
Facebook Comments

0 comments