-->

100 New Funny And Hilarious Whatsapp Status Quotes (2018)


100 New Funny And Hilarious Whatsapp Status Quotes:

  1. If you are BAD then I am your DAD.
  2. Life taught me a lot of lessons but I banked those classes.
  3. Be happy in front of people who don’t like you – ” It kills them”
  4. God is really creative, I mean just look at me.
  5. A good friend knows all your best stories, A best friend has lived them with you, See the difference?
  6. Life is like an ice cream Enjoy it before it melts.
  7. I and my best friend can communicate just with Face Expressions.
  8. I don’t need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
  9. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
  10. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  11. Stop checking my last seen, text me when you miss me.
  12. I lock my phone when I’m Bored, Unlock again after because I’m Bored.
  13. Life is too short, Don’t waste it reading my Status….
  14. Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing what I did yesterday.
  15. I’ve multiple personalities but.. None of them like you.
  16. Awesome moment helping my sister in searching her chocolate that I ate a few hours ago.
  17. One hand on the pen, other on the phone, One ear lecture, other on gossip, One eye on board, other on crush, Who says student life is easy? We are very busy.
  18. You know why you like me? Because you are freaking crazy too.
  19. True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people…. Together!
  20. I love my Haters, they make me Famous.
  21. I’m not single. I’m not taken. I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.
  22. I Don’t care what you think about me. I Don’t think about you at all.
  23. All my life I thought the air was free… until I bought a bag of chips.
  24. My attitude in exams- They give me questions I don’t know. I give them answers they don’t know.
  25. Me? Mature??! Ha! I still laugh when the ketchup bottle “FARTS”!
  26. I don’t have attitude problem. I have an attitude. The problem is yours.
  27. Every Whatsapp status is a secret message for someone.
  28. Every time I look at the keyboard, I see that U and I are always together.
  29. I hate my moods. They never ask permission before they change.
  30. A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.
  31. Home: Where I can look ugly and enjoy it.
  32. Hope for the best, expect the worst and take what comes.
  33. Two things to remember in life: “take care of your thoughts when you’re alone”, and “take care of your words when you’re with people”
  34. There is no perfect soul without a mixture of craziness.
  35. Don’t judge someone just because they sin differently than you.
  36. I am Me and I won’t change for anyone.
  37. I didn’t lose my mind…. I just sold it online!
  38. Life is too short to waste on hating other people.
  39. I love listening to L I E S when I know the T R U T H.
  40. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
  41. When I was born, I was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
  42. I’m not crazy, I’m just special!! …No, wait…maybe I’m crazy. One second…I have to talk to myself about this, hold on…
  43. Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
  44. Hey, you are reading my status again ??
  45. I’m not lazy, I’m just in my energy saving mode.
  46. A women’s apology: I’m sorry but it was your fault.
  47. I don’t trust words. I trust actions.
  48. Every DAY is another OPPORTUNITY.
  49. Be a girl with a mind. Be a woman with attitude. And be a lady with class..
  50. Be Strong but Not Rude. Be kind but Not Weak. Be humble But not Timid. Be Proud But Not Arrogant.
  51. I’m gonna make The Rest Of My Life The Best Of My Life.
  52. Marriage is a workshop…where husband works & wife shops..
  53. I’m jealous of my parents. I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
  54. Dear Brain, Night time is for sleeping Not for solving world problems.
  55. I am a good enough person to forgive you. but not stupid enough to trust you again.
  56. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
  57. life is only as good as your mindset.
  58. I can see you checking my Whatsapp status …
  59. A person who falls and gets back up is much stronger than a person who never fell.
  60. Take the risk or lose the chance.
  61. You are the reason why I wake up every morning… Just kidding, I have school 😛
  62. Do you ever have a plan for the day and suddenly it’s 5 pm and you have achieved literally nothing?
  63. Busy: Converting oxygen to carbon dioxide.
  64. I’m not short, I am just concentrated AWESOME.
  65. One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes, Make sure it is worth watching.
Facebook Comments

0 comments