-->

50 Most Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes That Make You Laugh (Latest)

funny whatsapp status


 Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes That Make You Laugh
  1. Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
  2. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
  3. Whatsapp status is loading.
  4. I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!
  5. Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.
  6. I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my
    contact name as “Free Recharge”.
  7. I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition.
  8. Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
  9. Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
  10. One more password got married…!
  11. Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.
  12. Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to Monday????
  13. Status under construction.
  14. Take Life, one cup at a time!
  15. I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.
  16.  Save paper, Don’t do home work.
  17. Take care of Your Status, don’t be care taker of My Status.
  18. I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
  19. Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing what I did yesterday.
  20. Whenever I find the key to SUCCESS, someone changes the lock.
  21. Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
  22. I have been to many places but my goal is to go everywhere.
  23. If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
  24. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
  25. CG-PA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.
  26. Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one asshole at a time.
  27. I want to get close with you like, shoes with laces, teeth with braces or ASentenceWithoutSpaces.
  28.  Save water drink beer.
  29. New best status for Whatsapp update
  30. I love my job only when I’m on vacation…..
  31. The only time SUCCESS comes before WORK is in Dictionary.
  32. Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  33. Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
  34. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
  35. Why God, why? Why beautiful girls don’t have brains!
  36. Don’t drink while driving – you will spill the beer.
  37. Hey, you are reading my status again?
  38. Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.
  39. Fact: Phone on silent mode- 10 Missed call… Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!!
  40. Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.
  41. It’s never too late to go wrong.
  42. I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
  43. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
  44. I don’t get older, I level up.
  45. A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
  46. This Dog, Is Dog, A Dog, Good Dog, Way Dog, To Dog, Keep Dog, An Dog, Idiot Dog, Busy Dog, For Dog, 30 Dog, Seconds Dog!… Now read without the word dog.
  47. I’m not fat, I’m just easy to see.
  48. We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
  49. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
  50. The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once!
Facebook Comments

0 comments